Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekend Plans

I am soooooo excited to go see Valentine's Day on Friday!! There are so many good actors in this movie...it is bound to be good.  I was pleasantly suprised this week when a family member offered me tickets to the NC State vs UNC game this weekend.  I am really looking forward to it and so is A.  After the game I'm making steaks for A and I and we're going to rent The Time Traveler's Wife....which is a great movie if you haven't seen it.  Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Did you see it? I heard it was really good! I think we'll go see it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was soooooo cute!!! I definitely recommend it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog!! I really want to see The Time Traveler's WIfe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! I love the name and it is so cute! I played high school golf and miss not playing any more!

    ReplyDelete