Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things Getting Me Through This Week

So my sister's 24th birthday is coming up on Friday and we have a nice little weekend planned.  Friday night I have planned a get together with some of her friends at a local sushi restaurant then we're going to see "Dear John" which I am soooooo excited about!!!


















My parents will also be coming into town on Friday night (weather permitting).  It is so great when they come for a visit.  They're taking us to The Angus Barn for dinner and I'm sure some shopping will be done later.  So I just have to make it through this week (mainly my test tomorrow) and then it will be time for a fun-filled weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. god I can't wait to see dear john!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to decide how many tissues to bring....

    ReplyDelete